The Mediterranean-Gulf Forum (MGF), in cooperation with the Atlantic Treaty Association (ATA), with the partnership of the Council For MENA Affairs “ForMENA”, is organising the second annual meeting in Brussels, at Palais d’Egmont, on November 19, 2015.
The MGForum Annual Meeting will focus on the future of Cooperative Security, with particular reference to the new interconnected threats coming from the Mediterranean and the Middle East, and will convene institutional and Government authorities, personalities from the political, diplomatic, military, academic, and economic fields, officials of international organizations, experts, professionals, and journalists.
The MGForum Annual Meeting will contribute to strengthen dialogue and cooperation among the prominent guests, so as to keep promoting the adoption of Common Solutions to the Common Challengesaffecting the broader region.
Among the speakers that will take part in the event are:
- Bakir FALAH, Minister, Head of the Department of Foreign Relations of the Kurdistan Regional Government-Iraq
- David HOBBS, Secretary General, NATO Parliamentary Assembly
- Ely Ould Mohamed VALL, Former President of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- Fouad Makhzoumi, President, Lebanese National Dialogue Party
- Nicola DE SANTIS, Head, Middle East and North Africa Countries Section, PASP, NATO
- Peter SPOOR, Advisor to the EU Counter-Terrorism Coordinator
- Ebtesam AL KETBI, President, Emirates Policy Center
For more information, please visit the website of Mediterranean-Gulf Forum